Tuesday, January 22, 2013

You are the spice of life

This verse is taken from the Bible, Proverbs 15:30

God tells us that a happy heart does good like the medicine, and a cheerful look can make a huge difference in others.

Even God laughs in the heavenlies. When we keep things happy and light, we are opening the way for His healing power.

Just a smile, we can cheer up someone's life.

I tend to smile when I meet people, well, itz just my habit of doing that..
I like being cheerful because trust me, it brightens up your life and even brighten up the people around you.

We are the spice of life.
We are the ones bringing flavor to others and lifting their spirits is the recipe for a happy, blessed and prosperous life!

So, why not try and give just a simple smile when u meet someone. I believe you'll change their day.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment