Thursday, January 24, 2013

Outing to Times Square

It was a public holiday yesterday
So me,Nash n Hana decided to explore d city of KL
Well, it was my first time bringing them out to KL, showing them de way to Times Square..
hehe...
~Nash n Hana while waiting for de bus~

Yes, it was raining heavily that time..
Was not soaked in water but my whole shoes were like....gosh, all wet coz I didn't realised there was a pool of water in front n I just stepped into it...LOL

Waiting for de bus for about 10 minutes..
Hurm, taking de bus is much more cheaper but only thing there's a lot of foreigner..
I dare not be like alone in de bus that is why I always bring my housemates along..huhu =)

Reached Times Square around lunch time..
We had lunch n Nash's cousins joined us..Juliana n Syuhada

~le menu from Nando's~

~yummmsss..love Nando's Peri Peri chicken~

de cake was for Nash, her cousins treated her for her belated bday..


~with Juliana n Nash~

 ~got it from TYPO~

I'm a happy girlll coz i got to buy some things from TYPO..
They were having sales n I bought most of de things for only RM3..

~this boy is soo cuttee..huhu~

He was sitting behind of us at Nando's and he played hide n seek with me=)
He is awesomely cute..awww...i love playing with small kids..=)

We reached home around 6pm yesterday..Had an enjoyable outing too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment