Sunday, January 6, 2013

Memories Part 3

Life in new campus??
Fun and exciting...too many unforgettable memories too..=)

~TESL News reading competition~

It was my first time participating in such competition..haha
News Reading Competition..  

Didn't expect that I could be chosen as one of the Students Representative Council (SRC) member in MSU..
I don't think I'm that active in MSU..
My friend always tell me "yelah grace kan famous, satu uni kenal dia.."
No lah, I like to be friends with everyone..=)
I kan Sunshine..huhu..
 *got this name from one of my lecturer since diploma, coz she said I'm such a smiley person..=)

~during Co-curriculum Camp~

Being an SRC is not an easy task..
Need to divide my time well between studies and participating in many different activities..
Despite all these busy schedule, I've gained lotsa experience as an SRC..
Got a chance to meet many different people..=)

 ~during Tarian 1 Malaysia~

 ~convention MPP MSU/PTPL~

I misssssed this convention sooo much...
Although it is only 3 days 2 night, but we spent quality time together.=)

 ~meet PM~

 ~during Open House Aidilfitri~

 ~Election of SRC members~

~Spellbound theatre~

And oh yea, I missed SPELLBOUND too..
I think our play was the best because the HOD loves it.=)

Hurm, too many photos in my album, can't post all of em..

I pray that all these memories will continue to stay with me forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment