Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Memories Part 4

 More memories spent with my friends and housemates..
I am gonna miss all of them after I graduate..sad =(

My housemates used to tell me 
"Kak grace, pas habis, kerja lah kat MSU, boleh stay kat rumah ni lagi..nanti klu kak grace dah x de, sape nak jaga kiteorang.."

For a moment, I felt like...aww...terharunyer i dengar..
Huhu, yeah all my housemates are like my siblings, sometimes we do have arguments, but I still love all of them..
when they're sick, I'll take care of them n make sure they get well soon..=)
you can ask them how I paksa them to eat when they are sick, itz like " Makanlah, xmakan cam ne nak sembuh., kak grace nak korang sihat, parents xde kat sini, sayalah yang kene tolong jaga..hahah"

 ~at Extreme Park~

I misseddd that place sooo muchh!!

Until now, my housemates always call me "Mama Grace" hahah...
Got that name coz I like to multitask.. bayar bil, memasak, basuh baju, sidai baju, etc..hahaha
Well, it is not an easy task doing all this, but I just seem to like it..haha =)

 ~my first time in Berjaya Times Square~


~diploma convocation~

I can't wait for my Degree Convocation...
Hoped to get the Academic award which I've aimed since a long time ago...=P
asal nak dapat president's list je sure got one sem, my results sure dropped a lil..haha.
In MSU, d requirement to get President's list is u have to get 3.75 for 3 consecutive semesters..
Aaarrghh..i almost got it, same goes during diploma,but, sebab one sem got 3.70...iskkk..hahaah
and i was like 'rasa nak resitt jee paper tuk satu sem tu..hahah semata mata sb nak dpt 3.75..
Itz okay..now aiming only for d academic award..=)

Can't wait to finish my intern..seriously...can't wait...I prefer studying than going for intern..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment