Friday, January 25, 2013

Fashion

Fashion??
well, talking bout fashion? I'm not that type of person who is really into fashion.
I don't fancy fashion that much though..
used to see my friends like so updated with all those latest fashion, from clothing's to handbags..huhu



I don't spend my money much into buying clothes or handbags, etc..huhu

From small, people used to buy clothes for me..haha, that's why I need not worry for not having any nice and    beautiful dresses,shirts, n more..^_^

I spend money more to like buying 
-books (story bookssss, thats my favourite..weee)
-food (yeap, i love trying out various kinds of food)
-crafts ( i love craft alot)

Won't simply spend it on any unreasonable stuffs..huhu
Itz not easy to earn money, our parents worked so hard to provide de best for us..
I can't wait to earn money on my own..huhu
I want to get my own house n my own car and also go on a vacation to my favourite destination...

Well, I've never been to overseas beforeee and I've never been on an aeroplane beforee...
Don't believe me?? Yes , its true..I've never experienced all that before..
Believed that one day I will achieve my dreams =)

No comments:

Post a Comment