Thursday, January 10, 2013

Missed this Convention MPP MSU/PTPL

 Still remembered this moment..=)
It was the last day of Convention where they did a birthday surprise to those who were born in the month of June. (no one knows about this birthday surprise)
It was a very very shocking surprise because before that, En Syamsu, one of the SCD officer called out names and he asked us few questions..
Whoa, I didn't expect that my name will be called as well..
Sitting behind, I was like "Oh please, dont call me..nooo.."
Sekali itz like, "Saya nak Grace Yang yang jawab soalan ni.." 
For a moment, I was blank, nervous to the max pon ade, so many things were running in my mind..hahah..
Then, baru nak jawab je, they all sang "Happy Birthday" song.. I was like "whoaaa..hahahah" ( I'm the last person who was called to answer En Syam's question)

~the big surprise~

I was still in a shock mode that time...hahah.
It was a real shocking surprise...=)

~me n Kak Misra from MSU, both born in the month of June =)~

thank you all for celebrating our birthday..
It was a very meaningful birthday celebration for me..hehe
Biaselah,seldom celebrate with friends coz my birthday always fall during school holidays and sem break where everyone is enjoying their holidays..haha

 ~us SRC from MSU~

I'm gonna miss all of you when I leave MSU..
I really had a great time working with you guys..^_^
Keep in touch always...

*Sunshine love all of u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment