Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hangout with Housemates

Went to Midvalley last week with my housemates after their exams..
*saje nak jalan jalan..huhu

Our favourite place is TOYS R US =)
I love all the soft toys in there and I wished to have all of themm..hehe..coz they r so soft and comfy..

~us (Hana, Syeira n me) with Alex the lion from Madagascar~

Oh yea, I love soft toys..
If you come to my house, you can see that I have lotsa soft toys.
And if I bought another one, my mum would 'kill' me.. hahaha=)

~Syeira and de bear~

~Nash, my new roomie~

She is turnin 19 on the 17th Jan =)
Got her a panda plushie which is her favourite..
Glad that she loves it..^_^

 ~Hana and Nash with de monkey n panda~

Im gonna miss all of ma housemates when I leave MSU..
Love u all so much =)

No comments:

Post a Comment