Saturday, January 5, 2013

Memories Part 2

Another 3 months more, I'll be leaving MSU because I'll be graduating soon. YEAH!!=)
 But at the same time, I'm sad to leave MSU because I've been in MSU for almost 5 years..
There are so much memories that I had in uni.. Sometimes, I wished if I could turn back time..huhu

 ~MSU 2008, in PTPL Shah Alam~

 I entered MSU in 2008, that time, we were sharing building with PTPL Shah Alam..
Stayed in the hostel there, where all my classes is just beside my hostel..haha super near right?? =)
There, I had lotsa memories too, with all my roomates, classmates, and lecturers..
Still remembered when it rains, d whole campus will be flooded..and we will all play with the flood..

 ~flood~

 ~me n my classmates at Extreme Park~

 at night, we used to hangout at Laman Seri, sometimes we study there as well.. we even walked to Extreme Park, climbed the rocks, sit up there and shout..haha..

Well, there are many unforgettable memories there..

We moved out from the hostel to the new campus in 2010. At that time we were all happy coz we got a new building but I was also sad coz we have been living in that hostel for 2 years..huhu

 ~at hostel~

 ~celebrated New Year at Laman Seri~

 ~my first Dean's List present from mentor~

Huhu, I didn't expect that I could achieved Dean's List Award.. well, last time during school, results not that gempak..=)
I want to thank the Lord for giving me such great results throughout my Diploma n Degree.. thank you also to my parents, my lecturers, church members who are so supportive and always keeping others in prayer, my friends and also all who have helped me alot..=)

 ~TESL Sports Day~

yeap, PTPL have a field where we can do outdoor activities..
I used to hangout with my roomates at the field when we are bored..haha, looking at people..=)

 ~Miss Roges n Mdm Munirah's bday~

~during Tarian 1 Malaysia competition~


~lantern festival~

brought lanterns and we lit up many lanterns at the field..
it was fun!! =)

Now, here, they do  have field but not as cool like we have it in the old place where we shared with PTPL..hahah!! =P

....to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment