Saturday, January 2, 2016

Watchnight Service and New Year 2016

How did I spent my New Year?
Went for Watchnight Service at SIBKL with few other UM peeps.
Reflected on what had happened throughout the year.
For me, I've gone thru many ups and downs especially emotions.
But I thank God for bringing me thru all these, providing me with people who were there to support and encouraged me.
I am Blessed! 

~we sat at the front row, MJ, me, Oli & Parti~

We came a lil late, so the rest of the seats where filled with people, so we were asked to sit at the front row.LOL, super front lor

~us during Watchnight Service~

Went for supper at Murni's after that till 3am. WHOAAA....
Then Char & Vian stayed over at my place, we had pillow talk till 5am (i was so zombified by then), slept for 3 hours, woke up around 840am and we continued our pillow talk.LOL
Went for a random outing with both of them after that to Midvalley, till around 3pm, came back, took a nap ( I was really sleepy), then we went out for dinner at Jaya One.
Spent my New Year well =)

New Year resolutions ah?
Hmm for me, got or don't have also same je.haha
I just want to grow deeper in His Word, to finish writing my thesis, and to bring my parents for a trip to Aussie.
Am also looking forward to my upcoming RA job under my SV.

God, I commit everything into Your hands, I pray that You will continue to lead and guide me to the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment