Thursday, January 21, 2016

My RA work

So how has it been?
Started my work on Monday. Got my own lil corner in the room.hehe

~my lil corner~

SV and me discussed about the working time and other stuffs. 
And she told me everyday lunch and tea time will be on her.
*omo* i was so paiseh, I told her I'll bring food from home, no worries, but she told me, it's okay, you don't need to bring from home, I will treat you everyday.

Time flies.... it's been 4 days already.
My SV is really a very good and caring person.
I am so well fed and well taken care of, I really wanna thank God for everything, seriously.
I am really really blessed.
This few days, we got to know each other more, at times, sharing about faith, etc.huhu
I think I am still kinda introvert, lol coz I am still new, and for me, like a student and lecturer have boundaries, but lol for my SV, she shares a lot of things with me.
And oh! she loves walking, and very environmental friendly.
We walked to and fro from Edu to IPS *pants*

Whenever she has meeting, after that, she will bring food for me, she will tell me that this is very nice and I thought of you. Ngawww.....

Today, met with some other lecturers, and they talked a lot of stuffs, for me I am slowly gaining experience and knowledge from all these experts. Sometimes ah, when they talked certain terms, I felt so noob.LOL...
I've heard of it and I've learnt it before, but yea....semua sudah ke laut.seiii lorrr
It's also an opportunity to build connections and network with others.

Few lecturers know me and I've taken some of their subjs before, haha then they told my SV, 'wahhh, you chose the right candidate", "Oh, Grace, ya ya I know her, etc etc"
WOW.this is somehow scary also.LOL

I am looking forward for more exciting stuffs to come, more new knowledge and experience.
Very gan xie zhu for providing me with this RA work and also a SV who is always willing to share her knowledge and experience with me. I am really really really well taken care of *fat dy, CNY coming also.haha plan to lose weight but I've been well fed*LOL

God provides at the right timing.
From the time I was SV-less for so many weeks almost 3 months, but now...
I have someone who treats me like her own daughter.
I am sure He is still planning great and interesting stuffs for me.

It was also a great walking journey this few days coz there are stuffs that needs to be done.
Even walking as far as from the KWSP building to UM *what a great exercise*


Jio-ed the working peeps to my house for dinner

~working peeps~

We had a great time of fellowship and jam session at my cozy place.

 ~jam sess~

No comments:

Post a Comment