Thursday, December 31, 2015

Throwback to 2015

2015 had been a great year to me. 
Went thru many ups and downs but God is indeed faithful and He really blessed me with many things.

January
-Sem break, worked in the kindergarten as usual, get experience and some income.hee

February
-It's been a year in UM! How time flies. Nuuuuu. Still remembered the first time I joined PKV, such a quiet and shy girl.

March
-our first Postgraduate CG was formed, combined with Education CG, so it's known as PostgradEdu CG. Really stepped out from my comfort zone, being a CG leader, feeling nervous every week. We also had our first CG outing combined with EnBina CG at Taman Botani, KL.

April
-Easter practices, yea, I was in the dance team =D

May
-Easter production (FOUND) was held for 2 days. Glad that one of my classmate came =D. Had Golden Circle activity (visit the Old Folks Home) which I was the director, and many things happened before the real day, but all glory given to God for everything =)

June
-completed my last paper for coursework and we had our first ever PostgradEdu CG dinner, and they surprised both me and Naomi for our birthday. I am so blessed to have each and every one of them in my CG, they're my precious gems =). Spent the one week study break in Seremban & Malacca, sent Joyce off coz she will be back to Miri for good after her final paper =(

July
-Church camp at Camerons. Then came back and worked in J-kids during the sem break.

August
-nothing much happened coz I was back in hometown, still working as usual.

September
-moved into University Tower (UT) with 5 other peeps, 4 from PKV and 1 is May Jee's friend. So glad to have our so call "own" house, where we can fellowship and bond together. Invited few people over for makan sess during the public hols. I was also quite down also this month coz my supervisor ended his contract with UM, so I was supervisor-less.

October
-MSK (Malam Suai Kenal), getting to know the juniors. omo!! JUNIORSS.haha. Then we had Convo sess, all these peeps leaving me one by one, but some of them are coming back for postgrad!! YAY!

November
-Thank God for providing me with a SV, really thank God for her. I was seriously down for the 5-6 weeks after the new sem started, coz many other lecturers already had many supervisees. Besides, we had T.H.E Camp!! I was also in the committee, which was a great experience, in charged of registration. I had a great time with them during the camp, also to get to know more about people =)

December
-Christmas Party, was involved in Carolling and was in charged for Food as well.haha multitasking like usual. Spent my Christmas in Seremban, eat eat eat non-stop. Attended Watchnight Service on the last day of 2015.

Wait what??!! 
Time flies....... Another year has gone.
So many memories
So many things happened.
But I pray that I will continue to grow more in Him and also to desire for more of Him each and every day.
I pray that I will be spiritually disciplined as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment