Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Last Bible Study

We had our last Bible Study for this Semester last Tuesday.
Finally, after 1 1/2 years of studying the book of John.haha
I was still kinda new back then, how time flies ohh...

~tradition to take pic~

~selfie~


Went for Early Dawn prayer the next day, from 5.30-7am.
Committing the whole year to Him, I pray that He will continue to lead me and guide me according to His will.

Have been cooking a lot this past days during their exams, saves money also but I still spend money on some junk (haha couldn't resist)--how to not grow fat miennn

Looking forward to my RA job too! =D and walking to and fro UM, hopefully can burn some calories.LOL
Excited but nervous at the same time.
I really want to thank God for this RA job~i was actually kinda looking and searching for RA job that suits me, coz i wanna gain some experience also and some income.huhu
God provides at the right timing, I am so grateful to Him, everything comes at the right time.
My SV has already sent me the list about what we are gonna discuss during meetings, and journals to read.wooww...
So many people to catch up with this week, before they go back sem break.

Looking forward to have our Elphis CG again next sem (more postgrad peeps) YAY!
Okay, I'm excited but also nervous, lol.
Praying for a word in season from Him for Elphis.
I treasure my CG alot, they're part of my life.

Anticipating more exciting stuffs for the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment