Thursday, January 7, 2016

A taste from Home (Part 2)

More homecooked food.
Saves so much, but now things also getting more expensive.zzz
When I become RA also i wanna bring food from home, prolly wake up super early in de morning and cook.
Saving money for some other stuffs, I really hoped to bring my parents to Aussie one day since they have never been there before.

~old cucumber soup, salmon with peeper and salt, otak otak from Muar~

My first time cooking that old cucumber soup.haha
And yea cant wait to go back Muar again to buy more brains (otak otak)

 ~fried chicken, ABC soup with shimeji mushrooms, steamed veggie~

Simple home cooked fried chicken, that I marinate with the KFC seasoning.
We got lotsa shimeji mushrooms given by Kim & Yvonne, so I cooked it almost everyday.haha
Previously was tofu given by Alicia.

 ~fried egg tofu & shimeji mushrooms and steamed brocolli, fried omelette with cheese, fried salted white carrot with egg~

I dont know what else to cook with the mushrooms so I just made up my own recipe.LOL

~tuna and sambal macaroni~

Quite nice lor.haha 
Initially wanted to use the spaghetti sauce but the sauce was spoil so we improvised it into this.hehe

Got more other stuffs that I always wanna cook but buying the ingredients for it...hmmm so expensive, nvm one fine day!

Thank you to people who always bless our house with food,
We really appreciate it very much, we never run out of food coz there's always plenty of food hidden.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment