Thursday, January 14, 2016

RA Work

I'll be starting my RA work (Research Assistant) work next Monday.
Looking forward to it but at the same time I'm kinda nervous.
Nervous that I can't perform well in work. 

So thankful and blessed to get this job.
Something that I was looking for since previous sems, to get more experience and earn something.
God really provides.
When the other lecturers turned me down in search for a supervisor, there was this particular lecturer who is willing to take me in.

And from there we get to know more about each other, and she was also looking for an RA, and she told me the first person I thought of was you.
At that moment, I told her, I was actually looking for an RA job as well. 
So she told me what is her interest and told me the procedure to apply for this position.
I can't thank God enough for all these.

So, next Monday is the day!
Got 2 journals to read, and one meeting coming up soon (weehuuu working life!) 
But....haha still haven't finish reading, it's been a long week, exploring new places, fellowshipping with people. and there's guest this weekend. Hoped to finish reading soon.pheww.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment