Monday, February 4, 2013

The Launching of School of Education & Social Sciences (SESS)


 Today is the day where the School of Education & Social Sciences has been launched.
Finally, we had our own school.
Before this, we were known as DSSL (Department of Social Science n Law), now we are a school that comprises of TESL, ECE (early childhood) and also CG (Counseling & guidance)

All of de SESS students were invited to this launching event which was being held at Performing Arts Theater.
There were lecturers n students from PTPL Shah Alam as well from SBMP ECE..

 ~the pamplet~


 ~the itinerary~

 Dato President & the management team came around 3.30pm.
It started of with the singing of MSU anthem, followed by Dato's speech and then all the performances.


 ~me, Sofia n Faz~


 ~The Climb theater casts n crews~

Thumbs up to all the theater casts n crews.
They really did a great n awesome performance..

You can watch the full video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxFdpHDkUkc

It really touched my heart, and I remembered the times when I was a trainee teacher during primary school.
Yes, I have encountered that type of situation in school and believe me, you feel terharu when you see the most mischievous student in your class changed after few weeks of teaching them.
I almost cried watching this theater, seriously it really really touched my heart.
Still remembered I cried on de last day of school,coz I'm going to miss all my students n de teachers there..

I'm sure we TESL students will be great teachers in de future..
LET us go out and ROCK the world out there..
Let the students know that learning English is not as boring as they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment