Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013 Part 1

Wishing all my Chinese friends a belated Happy Chinese New Year...=)
Went back to Malacca and Muar during the CNY, as usual..

~CNY card from MSU~

Guess what??
This is the first time I got a CNY card from MSU!!
Throughout my 5 years of studies for both diploma and degree, this is the first time MSU actually posted to me a CNY card..

Anyway, thank you for the card!=)

~me, Jvn Ying (back) n Yue Hao~

these are my cuzzies...=)
yes, we are all big boys n girls now..
no more being lil kids..haha


 ~the Yang family~

We are from the Yang family.
Ya, and I'm the only girl in the Yang family..
the rest 3 of them are boys -.-
And we love playing monopoly, i don't know why but me and Yue Hao used to play this game since we were young...LOL
Had reunion dinner at Malacca, my granny's house..

 ~all of us with 2 extra small kids, Yi Herr (red) n Yi Zhern (orange)~

Oh ya, also wanna wish my beloved ex-roomate Ain Amin and my beloved ex-Convent tchr a Happy Birthday..=)
I miss both of youuu sooo muchhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment