Thursday, February 21, 2013

CNY celebration in MSU

 20th-21st February 2013
CNY celebration at MSU
 They have various kinds of competitions on the first day..
I entered the all the competition..



 ~calligraphy writing~

Ok, i do sucks in calligraphy writing..
I'm not from a chinese school, so I am a banana..
I know many people always like to ask me "why you don't know mandarin?"
i was like....so?? haha
I studied in SK n SMK throughout my 11 years of schooling.
I can only understand certain spoken words, at least i can speak but not that gempak..

they have other competitions like:
-blowing plum flower
-angpow making
-orange eating competition
-chopstick challenge

For the orange competition, we had to do it with a partner.
I did it with one of the guy from PAC club coz I had no partner at that time..gahhh...
managed to finished it for 29 seconds..haha

 ~SRC team wishes all Happy CNY~

the big celebration was held at Performing Arts Theatre today..
They had lion dance, performances,and prize giving ceremony

~2nd place~

And I won a prize..2nd place for chopstick challenge..
LOL...still can't believvveee it..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment