Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blessings

Everything we have in live is a gift from God.
The Bible says that when we are faithful over what He's placed in our hands, no matter how small it may seem, He will bless and multiply it..
Yes, God has blessed me with so many things in life...
Learn to give thanks for what God has bless you with, even the smallest thing in life.



People always thinks, in order to be influential, you have to have a powerful position or to be rich..
NO, that's not it!
The truth about influence isn't all about a social position, title or degree.
God looks at your heart and your attitude.
God knows what we are doing and he will bless those who does good deed..
Be good to the people around you, treat them well.

I am really thankful to God my Abba Father for providing me with great friends in life.
They have been such a blessing to me, my church members, my college mates, and more.
He has also provided me with such great parents who are there to support me when I need them.
Without God, I would not be here..=)

I want to be a blessing to the people around me as well..
Sometimes, I may face lotsa challenges, but all these challenges come from God where He wants to test our faith..
The Lord has taught us to think positively not let negativity take over us...
Yes, at time, I felt like giving up because itz tough, but God is always there to guide me to the right path..
Until today, I won't let any negative thoughts take over my life..=) No matter what happens, I will always take things positively..

No comments:

Post a Comment