Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Praticum

Yesterday was the first day of my practicum..
I am a trainee teacher at secondary school. 
STILL CANT BELIEVE IT....=)

~ME~

Got SMKS9 in Shah Alam, one of the elite schools in that area.
And guess what??
I was given Form 4 classes...
WHOA....hahah thats kinda scaryyy...

Students are bigger than me, taller than me, and they even speak goooddddd like seriously goooddd English..
I know there's gonna be lotsa challenges but I'll take everything positively..
Families and church members are praying the best for me and supporting me..Thanks so much..


~Me, Adib n Diba~

Got the same session as Adib while Diba is in the afternoon session, so i followed Adib everyday to school..
Still havent started our lesson, most probably next week..
And yea, got my timetable today..
I got FOUR form 4 classes, from the best class to the lower proficiency students..
Itz gonna be a great great great challenge.

Students, please treat me well ok this 3 months...only for 3 months..=)

~got Pas Kebenaran Keluar Kelas~

visited SKS9 after school (my previous practicum place during diploma), itz just less than 1 km away from SMKS9..
I really missed that school so much..
The teachers were shocked to see me.. They were so glad to see me, I felt so 'terharu', as they still remembered me..They were expecting me to stay longer there but I can't coz got things to be done.
Seriously missing working with them.

I was very friendly and smiley when I was there previously, and yea people says if you always wear a smile on your face, no matter how long you had left that particular place, they will still remember you.
And until today, I will always smile when I meet anyone..
Hoped that my 3 months of practicum will go on smoothly..
Aja Aja Fighthing!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment