Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013 Part 2

 ~my outfit for 1st day of CNY~

Like every other years, we would go to church on the first day of CNY
We will always attend Parit Jawa Presbyterian Church where my late grandfather used to be the Pastor.

We all worshiped and thanked God for the many great things that He hath provided us for the whole of 2012.
God has been bringing such great blessings into my life.

~Parit Jawa Presbyterian church~


Our family is still taking care of the church until now..
Since my late granny passed away, my mum's side, they were the ones who managed the church.

~inside the church~


 ~we have a big badminton court~

when all of the families come back, we would always have activities at this court=)

 ~the field~

Big rite?
It is our place of gathering every Sunday where we meet up, have dinner together and more..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment