Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Bello!

Bello! It's been err ages since I last posted. hehe
And wow! It's been half a year!! Time flies weyh.

Few things happened for the past few months.
Worked in a private school for 2 months (supposedly 3 months), went for a 7km run, had final year party (finally, my turn to grad!)

Gonna blog what happened for the past few months~
And my blog will be flooded with pictures.LOL

Signed myself up with a few of the PKV peeps for a 7km run. Everytime after signing up for it, sure regret, like what am I getting myself into again. HAHA

 ~me halfway thru~

~PKV-ians~

~posing with our medal~

It'll be my last run in UM, before I grad. Would love to participate in other runs outside of UM, coz UM is so hilly, very tiring lor.huhu.
Anyways, we made it to the finishing line!

 ~supper at Dal Komm~

Tried their bingsu in Dal Komm,not bad but quite expensive, so we shared.
This place is famous in Korea (where DOTS was being filmed)
Had a great time of catching up with one another =)

No comments:

Post a Comment