Saturday, March 18, 2017

Havoc-ness

Few things had happened for the past 2 months.
We had CNY celebration with PKV Chinese Ministry. We did steamboat this year. 
Helped them to cut and wash the steamboat food in my house before bringing it to church that night haha, i've never cut sooo many food before.LOL

~CNY Celeb with PKVCM~

Then, we sent Vivian off to KLIA 2 as she was going Aussie for 9 months for her twinning programme. We arrived early and had our dinner there. 
Gonna miss you for 9 months! Take care there and enjoy Aussie!!

 ~we-fie with Vian~

We also had our housemates outing and celebrated Yvonne's bday at Lat Tali Lat cafe. Played some pirate games and we had to do the dare game as punishment. 

~our fake laugh~

Had our 2nd housemate outing at Strangers at 47 before Lavi moved out to her new campus in Saujana Putra. 

~all of us~ 


My RA contract ended in January, and I was looking for a part time job. Went for an interview at Sri UCSI Secondary school as they were looking for a temporary teacher.
Kinda screwed up my mock teaching, so I thought that I won't get the job anymore, but one day, the primary school called me if I can come in immediately, so I agreed to it.

And here I am now in Sri UCSI Primary School teaching English to Year 5 kids and Music to Year 1 to 6 kids. New experience in a private school. My first week there was kinda crazy, coz I had no idea what I had to do, everything was kinda messed up LOL. I was kinda stressed marking so many books left by the previous teachers.

It's my second week now, things are kinda getting better, but I thanked God for providing someone who looked after me in school. I need not pay for food, but we had the leftovers from the canteen, and some of the teachers were concerned about my safety, so they sent me to the nearest LRT station after school instead of me taking Grabcar. 

Was reflecting back on many things, and I and grateful to God that he is always there taking care of me no matter where I am. I know I had complained so much the past few weeks, but He never fails you =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment