Sunday, June 11, 2017

Final Year Party

Final Year Party of FYP, we have it every sem for graduating seniors.
This time, it was my turn! (finally, I'm graduating, after so long)
The theme for this semester was Grammy Awards, so we were asked to dressed according to the theme. huhu

As usual, we have performances from both seniors and juniors, testimony sharing and after that Makan! ahha

~performances from the juniors~ 

~performances from the seniors~ 

~all of us~ 

 ~graduating seniors~

~with Ric and Sung Hyun~

~omo, he will be flying back to Korea already =(~ 

~with my Li Wen jie~ 

~with Hoey Yu~ 

~was asked to share my testimony~ 

~with bro Ric~

~compulsory picture, with Elphis CG~ 

~with Laura jie~ 

~with Jo Kor, Naomi and Bryan zai~ 

~with Pastor Sii~

Above all, Soli deo Gloria.
Thank God for everything that He had blessed me with.
Hope to graduate in October! (hope that they will process everything and approve everything soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment