Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Stepping out from Comfort Zone

Looking back, this is my 3rd sem being a CG leader for my precious Elphis CG (combination of Postgrad and Education students)
Time flies, I still remembered the first time being a CG leader, I was scared and everything is like kelam kabut *sweats* haha, every week when we are gonna meet, I really don't know what to do. 
Now, I'll take up more initiative to like err start the communication when there are new people.haha
I know sometimes it's not easy (esp for me coz I'm kinda shy and quiet).LOL

I thanked God for constantly guiding me and bringing people to encourage and support me.
Thanks Tim for asking me to have this postgrad CG, haha still remembered I kinda like errr don't want la, I'm not as pro as you all. But yea, the matter is not about whether you are pro or not pro, it's the matter of me, stepping out of my comfort zone and do something.

Every week, I can't wait to meet all these precious peeps in my CG, wanna catchup with one another and support one another through prayer.
It's been a great journey for me taking up the role as CG leader.

Always have this hope that each and every one of us will continue to seek God first, and to always depend on Him.
I pray that we will always be connected to one another and to support and encourage one another as a family.

For me, this family that I have in Elphis CG, they are my precious gem =)

No comments:

Post a Comment