Saturday, February 6, 2016

Before CNY holidays

A week before CNY holidays....
As usual, had dinner with the working peeps on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Tuesday, Charissa, Vian, Tim and Titus came, after dinner, we had jam sessions as usual.LOL
Tim will play the guitar, I'll play the keyboard, and the rest will just sing any songs that comes to their mind.

~our jam sess~

Wednesday, went for free KFC with Kim and Vian. Thanks Bryan for the free gift voucher. 
Yay to free food!


~with our Snack plate~

Thursday, met up with Kim and Christine for lunch!!
Hahaha, mentang mentang SV not in, so I went out with them for lunch.

After that, around 4pm, I left my office, went with Kim to kidnap Jennice to UT.LOL

 ~us for dinner at Destino Caffee~

We went for dinner at Destino Caffee somewhere near Empire Damansara.
This cafe was opened by Char's cousin, so we went there to support.
Overall,the food was good, price quite reasonable also =)

Friday was the last day of work! yay to holidays!
Asked my dad to buy a box of oranges for my SV.
SV met le dad to say thank you for the oranges.huhu, then she told my dad, your daughter very good and hardworking *omo blush*.haha

Will be having break for a week.
Happy Chinese New Year peeps!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment