Tuesday, February 23, 2016

CNY Bai Nian

Last Sunday, the second last day for CNY, we (Tim, Aaron, Vian, Char and me) went to visit Kim in Shah Alam.
How I missed Shah Alam, used to be my playground for 5 years, now, there were so many changes!
Directed them to Section 7,where Kim stays, hang out at her house for a while then we left for Laman Seni and also have dinner.

 ~amazed by their paintings~

 ~one of the art (Flappy Bird)~

~all these pro photographers~

~I also wanna pose with those art~


We left for Klang to have a good dinner after that.
Passed by Icity,which have lotsa changes now.huhu

~good fellowship and catch up~

Random topics and questions during dinner.
When my turn came (jeng jeng jeng) HAHA.sorry la, my CNY questions every year the same.
*when finish study? when got boyfriend, etc etc* ---> Sien ah every year wanna answer.LOL


Thank you for inviting us Kim! =)
We really had a good time of sharing and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment