Sunday, February 14, 2016

CNY holidays

So, I went back on Friday 5th Feb, left work earlier around 3.30pm.haha
Dad came to pick me and I gave a box of oranges to my SV and she followed me down to thanked my dad,chat a while with my dad about me.LOL
She said "Sir, your daughter very hardworking." *blush* awww, thanks for the compliment (i should be more hardworking lor, felt like i always multitask on other stuffs.haha)


Went back to grandma's house on Sat, prep yong tau foo as usual, every year the same.haha
Sunday reunion dinner, cuzzies come back, now with technology, anti-social ah le cuz.LOL
Chu 1, went back mum's side for CNY Thanksgiving service, every year we will do that.

~Parit Jawa Presbyterian Church~

At night, we had dinner at SKT Banquet Hall.
Actually, im closer to my mum's side cuzzie.huhu coz all speak English.

~from mum's side~

Spent the next following days at Malacca, shopped till droppppp. coz I didn't really shopped before CNY.haha
*was looking forward to sleep during the CNY hols, buuuut*haha

Went back UT on Saturday.omo, time really flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment