Friday, June 12, 2015

Trip to Seremban & Malacca

We made a trip down to Malacca on the 10th of June.
I think this is my errmm dunno how many times down to Malacca with them dy.LOL
I always told them, don't just stop at Malacca, come down Muar. =D

 ~4 howt gurls~

We decided to wear red coz initially it was just me and Joyce, and Naomi said "I have red!", Yvonne got no choice but to wear red also.Ngeee

Reached Malacca quite early, around noon, then we straight have lunch.
Weather was kinda hot, and I regretted not bringing my umbrella from UM.haha

 ~stopped by the windmill~

As we were heading to Jonker Walk, we stopped by certain places for pictures.
Normal la us, we love to take loads of pics. =D

Went to Jonker 88 for lunch, the queue was super long, it's school holidays anyway.
Ate the Laksa kahwin which was kinda spicy but I made it.
After that, we stroll along Jonker Walk, cuci mata tengok barang and sambil beli dessert.haha
Tell me, how to not grow fat?

~at the Dutch fort (Yvonne, Joyce, me)~


 ~the models for the year~


~windmill near Stadhuys~

We don't know where else to walk, haha, so we just sat and chill near Stadhuys building and eating desserts and some food that we bought.
Took many pics, and watch those street performers sing.


Our final destination before heading back to Seremban was Old Village Satay Celup.
It's my first time there.


~posing with our food~

The food? hmm ok only lor.haha
It's just normal lok lok in satay sauce.
I can buy my own fresh food and we make our own sauce.Can makan lagi banyak.LOL
*cant wait to stay out, coz we can cook!*

For the rest of the time in Seremban, we just jalan jalan at Palm Mall and I bought few tshirts coz there's sale.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment