Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Birthday 2015

How did I spent my birthday this year? 

4th of June-during PostgradEdu CG, these peeps came out with a surprise for me.haha

8th of June- spent my bday in Picadilly with Kimmy, Sam and Vian. Thank you so much guys for surprising me..haha so touched by them. 

The next day, went to Seremban on the 9th of June using the public transport. 
Celebrated my birthday with Naoms, Joyce, Clem and Yvonne.
Thank you Joyce for baking a special apple's pie for me as well as cooking the other food.
Thank you aunty for the gift.
Thank you friends for the lovely messages and gifts and your love.
Feeling so homey, blessed and loved by these people.
Get to learn some baking stuffs also.haha

~grocery shopping for the food~ 


~Mama Joyce, who cooked and baked for us all~

She's flying back home already this coming 17th June to Sarawak.
Gonna misssss her so much!


 ~this gurl is a big gurl now~



 ~i made 3 alphabets.haha~


 ~nice weyh!~



~all the scrumptious food~

We had Shepherd's pie, garlic bread and roasted pumpkin for dinner and apple pie for dessert.
I tell you, really wanna explode dy my tummy.
haha, but really very delicious lor all the dishes. Thank you sooo much Mama Joyce!

I had a wonderful bday celeb this year.
Thank you God for all of you guys. <3 font="">

No comments:

Post a Comment