Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sending Princess Joyce off

 On the 17th of June 2015, we went to KLIA to send Joyce off back to her hometown in Miri.
Well, me and Yvonne came out with a plan of going to KLIA and surprising her before she leaves.
I know before that Joyce told me that "no need to send me la, i'll be coming back for convo anyway. Dont bring the whole world to KLIA" haha, but the plan had started way earlier before that.
On that day itself, I had to call her in the morning, I told her that Yvonne and me will be coming to meet you in KLIA (and she was like okay, drive safely ah)

And the journey began.....
Took the bus to LRT uni, then train to KL sentral, and bus to KLIA, it was a long journey tho.haha

Arrived in KLIA around 12 noon, phew, I scared we couldnt reach on time.


~Joyce, sorry for bringing the whole world to send you off~

I told myself that I cannot cry when I meet her, but failed.LOL
The moment we hugged each other, gone case, haha tears started flowing.
Joyce was like " Are YOU CRYING??"
Sorry Joyce....huhu

Joyce has been such a dear friend to me in KK7 and even in PKV, she is like a mama to me. 
We will always do random stuffs in college, and I'm really gonna miss that when she's back home.
Still remembered the first time I met you, LOL, you looked kinda garang, and I was super quiet that time.


~we waved million times to her.haha~

Dunno how many time we waved to her, LOL.
She was like "macam I'm going overseas for few years.haha"
Surrounded her with prayer before she left to the hall, and we hugged each other again for the last time, gah and yea, i felt emo again.
She said "dont crai dy, later banjir KLIA.hahah" 
Goodbyes are never easy......

Ngaww, I'm gonna miss u loads Mama Joyce! Take care back there in Miri, I'll see you during your convo!

No comments:

Post a Comment