Thursday, June 25, 2015

Surprise for Alquin and Jack

We had our last gathering in our usual place in Wahids before everyone balik kampung for sem break.
So sad =( Gonna miss each and everyone of you. Time flies, and itz the end of semester.

We had an early birthday celebration for both Alquin and Jack's birthday as well.
It was kinda random, lol and we had a really epic day.

~signature chocolate cake from Baker's Cottage~

Went to get the cake after lunch with Naomi at SS2. Both of us didnt redraw extra money and we were like " I think RM 60 would be enough for 1kg cake la"
So, Naoms dropped me off at Baker's Cottage and I went and chose the cake.
Apparently, this cake caught my eyes.LOL and it was RM72.40 *panic*

Asked the guy to write the message on it and I told him I'll be back in a min to get something.
Waited for Naoms to turn one round and asked her for extra cash.LOL
Thank God the cake got a 15% discount, so yea...=D

Drew something on the envelope for Jack and Alquin.

 ~Jack and the beanstalk~


 ~the Queen of UM~


Thanks guys for coming today.
Enjoy your holidays and Camp Cameron for those who are going.
*cries* missing everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment