Sunday, March 24, 2013

School Holidays

1 week of school holidayss...
n Oh yeahhh!! =)
Finally, got a chance to relax n sleeepppp...
huhu...havent been having adequate sleep since intern starts -.-
Gonna spend d rest of d days doing something beneficial..

Visited my late grandparent's grave at Living Waters Church Cemetery..
Time flies huh..
Itz been 10 years already since my grandpa passed away n 2 years since my grandma passed away..
But we all know, they are rejoicing with the Lord in Heaven. 


~Tanjung Emas, Muar~

Has been kinda looongg time since i last came here..
My favorite spot since I was a kid..
Itz a nice place to hangout, Tanjung Emas..

 ~d sea water~

Went there with my cousins, mum, uncle n aunts..
juz to chill n relax after dinner..=)

 ~my cuzzie~

~high tide~

No comments:

Post a Comment