Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Practicum Part 2

Itz week 2 of practicum..weeeee

10 MORE WEEKS TO GO!!! I can't wait..
First week was really a tiring week for me, lotsa activities to be done n I was down with fever, flu and cough..
Worst of all, on the 2nd day of practicum, I lost my voice..and i freaked out..
Good thing, that first week, we still havent started any lessons yet..=)

~my timetable~

I'm teaching Form 4 students and yea, I am teaching different level of proficiency of students..
Itz gonna be a big challenge for me..
And guess what? The students can speak seriously good BRITISH englishhhh..hahah I was like 'kalah cikgu'

~my own desk, Adib is sitting beside me~

~my own pas kebenaran keluar kelas for students~

Followed my guru pembimbing and observed how they handle these students..
So far, everything is good..I hoped that when I take over next week, i am able to handle them..huhu

Ya and my students are really curious to know so much about me...
They were like "teacher ni 19 eh..mudalah teacher..., Teacher bagitau lah umur..haha"
Then some were like " teacher tinggal kat mana? ade boyfriend tak? kenapa teacher nak jadi seorang teacher? and more"

LOL...about my age, I promised to tell them at the last day of my intern..=)
Hoped that they are able to give their full cooperation during my 3 months there.

~me at Old Town White Coffee with Adib~

Went to Old Town White Coffee after school to grab some cold ice blended drink...
Just went there to chill after a long day in school and to escape the howt weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment