Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My students

Itz de week 7 of my internship..
6 week more to go..
Well, life is not like a bed of roses there, so many things to be done..

April oh april, why no holidays? huhu
Nevermind, in May, students will b sittin for their mid term exams..=)
after weeks of being in class with ma students, I love all of em..they're kinda sporting..

~Maths n Science Society~

Oh yea, I was placed in this society...which i kinda blur at first..
ya, coz, Maths n Science....gahh...both subjects already rot in ma brain..
I'm only filled with English knowledge now..cehh ^_^

 ~choir competition~

My class, 4SC2, won the competition.
So proud of em..
but seriously, they're good..

 ~drama students~

They just finished their competition today, after many days and weeks of practices..
these peepo can speak like really good English..
with real English accent.. (kalah cikgu tau..huhu)


~4IK1 students~

These are my students too..
Ni bebudak perasan amek gambar sendiri pastu upload kat insta..
lagi best caption that they put was 'my hensem students'
I was like whatt??? hahahaaha LOL..
But best la these students, cikgu dah mcm best friend dah ngn smua..huhu

Hoped that the next 6 weeks is gonna be a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment