Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 3 (Intern)

~ This is me~
Oh yea, itz week 3 of intern...1 more week to school holidays..
I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!=)

only one word I can say..StreSs..huhu
Yeah, many many things to be done..

 ~materials~

yup, need to crack ma brain to think of what activities that I can give my students..
Bak kata Adib, otak sesak dohh..
Ya, I agree with her, seriusly, everyday come back home, otak memang sesak..

Everyday we reached home around 5.30pm.. freakin tired..
Itz like I really really am tired..
Wanna take a nap pon dlm otak dah fikir, lotsa things need to be done..
12 hours out of home everyday (530am-530pm)

that is like superr duperr lonnggg...
really feels like crying sometimes because therez like so many things to be done in such a short time.
-lesson plans, materials, journal writing and more-

When you're at home, uve to cook, basuh baju (where d washing machine is spoil at this moment..gahh), lipat baju, tidy d room, etc..huhu
I'll make sure that my room is well organized before I go to bed every night..
I ni mmg OCD sikit..haha, I like to live in a clean environment...=P

This is real working life..full of challenges..
Ni baru intern, klu dah kerja betul nanti and if u have a family in future..whoaa...


~senamrobik competition~

This 2 weeks we are having co academic carnival in school.
We as trainee teachers are involved in most of the competition, as judges.

~form 3 students practicing for their choir~

2 months more to go..
Yeap, I'll continue to press on..

Thanks peeps for supporting me ..love u guys so much!=)
I know itz a challenging season for me, but I'm sure I'm gonna ace my intern!!

No comments:

Post a Comment