Saturday, April 2, 2016

BurgerLab

Went to Burgerlab on Monday to try the salted egg burger, which so many people has been craving for. So, 12 of us went that day. Good thing I pre-booked beforehand, if not, we won't have a chance to taste it.hehe

~salted egg burger~

For me, it was not bad la, the meat was juicy and the bread was really fresh,but maybe can add more salted egg sauce.haha.

 ~matcha brownie~

Got this for FREE! coz I wrote a review on FB and Trip Advisor.
Woots!! tastes really good... *since I'm a matcha lover*

 ~all of us~

 ~after dinner~

The staffs there were really friendly,
Good service from them *thumbs up*


Today, we had Teacher's Christian Fellowship KL/PJ Prayer in my house.
We have this every month once in various places.
Great time of fellowship and praying for different things and also sharing our testimonies and prayer requests.

~us~

~Baby Daniella Grace is 2 months!~

No comments:

Post a Comment