Sunday, March 27, 2016

Productive Weekend

What did I do during my weekends?
Oh well, it's been a long time since I went to the mall, and have some leisure time or window shopping.huhu
I've been so busy, missing PKV also.hmmm

Anyways, went for Good Friday Service at PJ Gospel Hall with few peeps, it was kinda random.
Thank you Lord for sending your Son to die on the cross for our sins.

Saturday, met up with Mdm Roges! She came to UM for the Education Carnival.
How i've missed her!! I think it's almost a year plus since I last met her.
So glad to meeeet with her again!
The moment she saw me she said "you looked the same!"haha
This time she came with her husband.huhu
Didn't get to attend her wedding that time coz I was back in hometown and the ceremony was in Kedah. 

 ~during TESL Carnival~

 ~after some competition, changed to my t-shirt.huhu~


~during Dean's List award~

I'm so grateful and thankful for God for her during my studies in MSU.
She was the one who guided me and helped me so much.
We were both like mum and daughter already.haha
We've both seen each other grow up during my 5 years in MSU.=D
That's where I got the name "Sunshine" also when i was in MSU.huhu
till the whole department and even other people from diff fac calls me that.LOL
It was really a great time meeting up with her.

In the evening, went for a movie with Charissa,
We watched Zootopia!! and we ate Snowflakes *cravings satisfied*
The show was good!!

Today, was Easter, attended service in the morning.
Christ has RISEN! Hallelujah! 

Back to work again tmrw. Week 6 for the rest *time flies*

No comments:

Post a Comment