Sunday, April 24, 2016

Colour Run (Larian Spektra 2016)

Joined Krispy Kreme Doughnut Run/Larian Spektra 2016 or also know as Colour Run today.
Woke up around 6.30am, pick people up from UM and reached our destination around 7.40am.
Started our run at 8am.

 ~PKV peeps this morning~

That was us before the run, clean and fresh.haha
We all ran on our own ways, and met few of them on the way =D
This time's run was 5km, oklah compared to the Larian Gegar i joined last year which was 10km.
Everytime it's like why am I joining all these runs.LOL 
Running/walking up Bukit Cinta is no joke, really so berbukit. *breathes*
There was 4 colour stations and 1 water station, and ngehehe I tried to escape from the colour being thrown to us.
And at the end, the finishing point, I saw BHOE and he chased me and wipe his colour on my shirt. Nuuuuuuu


We gathered back at the same place to collect our doughnuts and goodie bag.

 ~Eric, Laura, Cha and me~

 ~Bryan managed to get Top 10~

That boy, all the runs also he joins la. 
So semangat...

 ~showing off our medals~

 ~with Brandon and Eunice~

 ~with the rest of PKV peeps in our colourful shirts~

And Oli's was so speechless when she saw my shirt colour.
She was wondering how I escaped from the colour stations =P

~Quin, Oli and me~

Went back home to get a good bath, got some colours on my hand and shirt, and the colour really stained your skin,even how hard I scrubbed.LOL
Went for brunch after that and came back to have my nap. What a long day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment