Sunday, March 6, 2016

TCF(Teacher's Christian Fellowship) AGM

So...the story goes like this.LOL
Initially I was not planning to go anywhere on Saturday, i just wanted to sleep (rest and do my work), ever since I started working, I really look forward for weekends.haha
But..... I went for the TCG 56th AGM which was held around Subang in their office. 
Kinda lazy to go at first haha but yea, after some "forcing" by le friend, ok lo, I'll go lor (coz hor, I don't really know many people, I paiseh, LOL, usually they'll know me also coz they know my dad)

Took the PJ free bus from UT to LRT Taman Jaya (only 5 mins), I was like whoaa, that was fast!
Then took the LRT to KL sentral to take the KTM to Subang (it's been ages since I last travelled alone, and I've learnt to  be independent ever since I stayed in KL/Selangor). Oh well, sometimes, I'm kinda scared also la to travel alone esp in KL/Selangor, coz u know la, not that safe also. But I thanked God that He is always with me wherever I am =)

Took about an hour from UT to KTM Subang, then someone picked me, Andrew and aunty Lin from the station. Met aunty Lin and aunty Saw Sim for the first time.hehe
Reached the office around 1pm, then we had lunch there, saw few people that I've met before, LOL, talked to them and etc. Oh yah, Abel Cheah from TFM was also there.

AGM started at 2pm and ended around 4.30pm. Quite a number of teachers/educators attended the AGM, where the quorum is met =) Met few new people, they came talking to me and most of them asked me where do I work at.LOL (before that, Aunty Indy told them that we have few young people among us, then she introduced me and Andrew) 

I have no regrets for attending the AGM altho at the first place I was kinda err lazy?HAHA
Coz talking with few experienced teachers/lecturers/educators, they told me that if i need a job, look for them, and they asked me if I'm interested to work in the place that they've told me. I thanked God for always bringing people into my life, people to share their experience and interest and etc. 

I believe God is trying to tell me something... to be more involved in TCF in future? (Whatever it is, I surrender everything into His hands), I believe He has a purpose for me. What is the plan for my future? I will continue to seek Him =)


~thank you Uncle Boon Chye for serving faithfully as a Chairman in TCF for many years~

 ~new EXCO members for TCF~

Oh yah, Haha, another reason why at first I'm kinda reluctant to go coz Andrew told me that we might be chosen as the committee since we are the young ones.HAHA
I was like "errr u serious? but I'm not working in schools/uni/colleges yet wor, dont know what's the current issues and all" haha

 ~with baby Daniella Grace~

The baby is sooo cute and sooooo guai!! She didnt even cry throughout the 2 1/2-3 hours of meeting.
Carried her for almost 40 minutes... my heart melted.
I want my own kids too!! hehe

Looking forward to the TCF Teacher's Day celebration in May this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment