Saturday, November 21, 2015

T.H.E Camp 2015 (Part 4)

The last day of  camp =( *NUUUUUUU*

 ~last P&W~

May Jee was the worship leader and the songs that she sang was from Bethel Music.
Like you're in a Bethel concert. =D

We had our last session with Pastor after P&W, followed by the announcement for the winners for both games and Camp Special.

 ~Mah Meri group~


 ~Lanoh group~

Jyeah, my group got the 4th place. And surprisingly, we got 2nd place for Camp Special.LOLL

 ~Lotud's group~


 ~Semai's group~


 ~the winner, Bateq group~


And it was time to reveal the Angel Mortal thingy!

 ~Bryan telling his mortal's name~

 ~Boon Nie's angel was Yvonne, and they were seated side by side that time~


Final group pics and all after everything.
Yer, really sad lor, time flies. 
and 4 days is not enough.huhu

 ~Mah, I'm merry~

 ~Lanoh..oooohh ooohh oohh~

~Bateq~

 ~my mortal (Amanda) and my angel (Timothy)~

I tell you, it was so funny la, when i got Amanda, she was staying in the same dorm as me and sleeping beside me.LOL
And when i have to take care of her secretly, i will give snacks with a note.
From time to time, i will just put something on her bed with a note or write an pass it to peeps to help me out with it, then few people came and asked me if my mortal was her, LOL coz they said my handwriting looked familiar.HAHA *ya, i can't change diff style of writing lor* haha

And to my angel, thanks for the song and the hugs =D
I was surprised.haha

 ~Q cards for my group~

~messages~

Thank you peeps for all these notes and messages. Appreciate it much... Love u guys ^_^
I had a really good time at camp. 4 days without any internet connection and data, really had great time of fellowship and bonding with people and also to seek Him.
Gahh, i hate this, but i really missed camp! 
#postcampsyndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment