Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful. Grateful

Really wanna thank God for providing me with a Supervisor to guide me in my thesis journey.
For the first 5 weeks after starting the sem, I was soooo demotivated and down when I had no supervisor. 
Went to uni,hunt for the lecturers' that I wanted, but most of them couldn't say Yes because they already had too many students. I was so down that time
Looking back, I asked God, "why me? why did my previous SV left me hanging like that"
I felt so lost, there was no one to guide me, and I was so scared that I couldn't complete my studies on time.
Fears crept in for many weeks, but God wanted me to look to him and fear Him not other things.

I came across the name of a Korean lecturer when I was browsing through the web. It came across my mind whether Should I or Should I not ask her to be my SV. Because I am going to do something based on our education system, I'm afraid if our thoughts would be different. 

Made the decision to just email her few days later asking if she could become my supervisor and like few hours later, she replied!!
Met up with her and told her about my research interest, etc etc.....
She was so friendly! and without any delay, she agreed to become my SV.

At that time, I was thanking and praising God.
It made my day.
He always has a plan for me. 
It's just me who loves to have lotsa worries and negative thoughts. 
God had been there tru my ups and downs.

For the past few weeks till now, she's been guiding me a lot on my thesis.
Really....really wanna give all glory to Him.
God answers prayer, but we have to be patient in waiting.
Looking forward for more exciting stuffs ahead of me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment