Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Trip to Aussie (Dec 2013) Part 4

 The story continues....

-Tim Tam-

Yes!my favourite biscuit, and it is really cheap.
My cuzzie and I bought soooo many of these and other Australian chocolates, sweets and snacks to be brought back to M'sia.
I also bought a few keychains to be given to my friends.

 -my nieces and that ice cream is very tasty-

Each and every portion of food in Aussie is really big.
Every time when I couldn't finish, I would pass to my cuzzie. 


Went to Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm to pick strawberries.

 -so many red ones-

 -sweet leh-

This is my first time picking strawberries.haha
Never been to Camerons before lor till this year (Mar 2015)
The strawberries here are very sweet, unlike the one I ate back in M'sia.huhu


Mount Dandenong

 -the view of town from Mount Dandenong-

went to Mount Dandenong with my aunt and cuzzie.
Weather was a lil sunny but windy.
The flowers there are very nice like morning glory, sunflowers, etc.
And oh! there's a possum house ( possum is like a big rat.lol)

 -used this shades whenever I'm walking under the sun-



The State Library

 We sat and slept on the grass coz it was clean.
Many people were there lying down reading books.


Sea Cruise

 -enjoying the view outside the cruise-

My cousin brought me for this cruise and after that to Melbourne Sea Life Aquarium.
It was my first time taking the tram and train in Aussie.


Melbourne Sea Life Aquarium

 -starfish-

Got the chance to touch it too.
Kinda soft.huhu


 -jellyfish-

Took this pic from the aquarium, there were so many jellyfish in the aquarium.huhu


 -stingray-

You can see stingray's swimming above you and they are so huge.


 -ngappp..-


 -penguins-

This time we managed to see those penguins in the aquarium.

 -oh boy! you are so cute-


My trip to Melbourne ended after 10 days.
So sad!
I like Melbs, the weather, the life there and more.
Thanks to my aunt who paid for my whole trip.
If I have another chance to go there, I would definitely visit Melbs again.

 -food in MAS-

The food served in MAS was good, they have main meals as well as snacks.
Very filling.

-bought these for my mum-

No comments:

Post a Comment