Saturday, September 5, 2015

New Home

Yea, new place for this sem.
UT! (university tower)
Moved in on Wed, cleaned and unpacked my stuffs.
Gonna be my second home for few years maybe? huhu

~night view~



~daytime view~

We are staying on the second highest level (Level 17)
You can see half of UM? LOL
And you can hear the sound of ambulance for more than 10 times a day.... (dah rumah depan depan PPUM)

 ~kitchen~

Finally, a kitchen and a FRIDGE! for us to cook and now I can buy my yogurt, milk n other stuffs.


 ~my room~

Le roomie is OLI!!huhu
A proper room, with better ventilation and especially away from those monkeys and cats.
Stayed in hostel for 3 sems with fear of monkeys invading your room and stealing your food. Ugh...


 ~dining hall~


~living room~


This house is really nice and spacious.
Blessed and thank God for providing us with a place to stay.

2 comments: