Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Complicated Journey



Sometimes, i asked myself, where is this journey heading to?
Itz kinda complicated...
So many questions were in my mind and some of is still havent had the answer.
Sometimes i doubt about things but I know that I should put my trust in Him, because He is always there to guide and lead you to the right way.

Even now, sometimes I feel so stressed when people asked me when will i complete my studies and all. 
Yes, i hoped to complete it as soon as possible, but this is not easy, especially thesis writing and all.
(reading journals and getting your head stuck in those literature review stuffs..ergh)
People even asked "so when will you have a boyfriend" etc etc. 
Itz been like what? months? years? ago i've been getting this question. I have someone special in my heart, God will provide.
Why rush? No point getting into a relationship, get married and after that you're not happy.
Thank God for people whom I can run too, to share my stories with them.
Thank God for bringing them into my life, where we can always encourage one another.

People changes, things changes.
Sometimes there's this awkwardness that even I dont know how to explain it.
Sometimes, people who are not related to you are even more kancheong than you.

chill la people, it's my life, not your life (sorry for being kinda harsh) but yea, lately for the past few weeks i was kinda down and demotivated.
from studies, to church stuffs, to family matters, so many things.haih (just some of my thoughts)
Feeling rather quiet lately.

but yea, God knows whatz best for my life. His Word always reminded me to put my trust and hope in Him and to have FAITH!

My future is in His hands =)
*just some of my thoughts here and there*

No comments:

Post a Comment