Saturday, May 16, 2015

Teacher's Day

On the 16th of May 2015, I attended the TCF (Teacher's Christian Fellowship) Klang Valley Teacher's Day celebration at St. Paul's Church, together with Andrew.
We used the public transport then we walked to St Paul's. It was my FIRST time walking to St. Paul's and crossing that busy main road.haha (it was scary okay, coz banyak cars)


The one that I attended is usually back at my hometown in Muar and I didnt know they used to have it in St Paul's every year.LOL till Andrew told me about it and I decided to attend. Oh well, I know some of them from TCF coz my dad and aunt is a member of TCF.
Talked to a few teachers there, etc etc and they were all " Oh , so you're Mr Yang's daughter? Good, good, younger generations have to rise up" LOL, so, basically anyone that I've met on that day, I introduced myself as Mr Yang's daughter.HAHA

The speaker for that day was Miss Goh Hai Bee where she spoke on the topic "from sparrows to eagles". Yes, we as teachers do face many kinds of challenges in schools and with all the workload and stuffs, but we must always be thankful to God because He is our sustainer. Especially us as believers in Christ, we should be a role model to others in school, the way we live our lives and how we treat people. 

To all teachers out there and teachers to be (especially Christian teachers), God placed you in that particular school, colleges, universities for a purpose.

"Do not underestimate ourselves, only God determines our destiny"

No comments:

Post a Comment