Monday, May 18, 2015

PostgradEdu CG

PostgradEdu CG is a combination of Postgraduate and Education students.
Thank God for the opportunity that He had given me to lead this CG, this is the first ever postgrad CG in UM =)
Thank God for each and every members of postgradEdu CG, they're always there to support and encourage me,

Honestly, it took me quite some time to think about leading this CG. I never led a CG before and I was kinda nervous * you have no idea how nervous was i during the first meeting*
But God sent His Holy Spirit to guide me through the whole session. 

All honour and praise be given to Him!

 On the 25th April 2015, we had our very first CG outing at KL Botanical Garden.

~those who could make it for the picnic~

We had a fun and wonderful time with each other.
Eating, sharing stories, play games, etc.



~group pic~

The botanical garden was sooo big. Couldnt manage to tour the whole place.
More CG outings in future =)

No comments:

Post a Comment