Saturday, December 20, 2014

Final Week of PKV

We had Oscar's Awards themed Final Year Party for those who were in their final semesters. It was a time of joy, laughter and a tinge of sadness.
I'm so gonna miss them all, although I've known some of you for only a while, you guys had really been a blessing to me.

 ~last P&W session for the year~



~we had a great time praising and worshipping Him~


 ~emcees for the Oscar award~


~host for Oscars Award~


Presenting to you the seniors who are in their final semester:
 ~Chye Mei~

 ~Abbie~


 ~Daniel Hiew *hiew kor*~


 ~Vei Wen (ex president from CM, chinese ministry)~



~Joseph *my bro, coz we share the same surname*~


 ~Jon Aaron~


 ~Jia Qi~

 ~Andre from Indonesia~
Nice meeting you. Nice talking to you in Bahasa Indonesia too.haha
This guy worships in Sidney Mohede's church back in his hometown.

 ~Chidi~


~Joyce *Mama Joyce*~

Joyce!! I'm gonna miss you loads. *sobs*
Gonna miss studying together with you in IS.
Thank you for the love, encouragement, etc that you've given to me. Indeed you're a mama to me.
Still remembered the first time I met you.=D

All de best to all the upcoming graduating friends. Keep in touch! Love all of you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment