Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CHRISTMAS 2014 (Part 3)

Day 3 in Seremban

In the morning, we went to eat the famous Seremban beef noodles. Yay! finally got a chance to taste it.

 ~beef noodles from Yee Kee~

After that, we went to Palm Mall, just to jalan jalan and get J-co's doughnuts. yay!! it's been ages since I last ate the doughnuts from J-Co. Then we went Toys R Us and havoc there. *Daniel and Tim also pening see me and Naomi showing our inner child thingy*.LOL

~we had much joy and fun together for the past 2 days~

After much fun and joy in the mall, Naomi dropped me in Tim's house in the evening and I had dinner with the Kwan family before we headed back to UM. Nooooo *procrastinating* dont wanna go back ='( 
Tim's mum is a good cook too and she feeds me with so much food till my tummy wanna explode.ahaha..

Really thank you to both Naomi and Tim's parents for welcoming us to their house. Thank you too to Daniel Wong for fetching me to Seremban.haha..

I had a great stay although it was a short one. Gonna cherish all the memories that I had. This kinda sums up my story for the year. 

Back to UM--->exam week.. All de best peeps for your finals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment