Monday, December 22, 2014

2014 coming to and end

When i looked back, this year, 2014 had been a great year to me.
So many things had happened.
Thank you God for each and every blessings that He had blessed me with. 

January: Received the letter to enter into UM *i don't know what to react that time, I was just so happy* 

February: Enrolled into UM. A new place and environment for me. Meeting many new people from the first day I registered. Met up with Wern Jun and the rest for dinner where I got to know a few new Christian friends in UM.

March: Joined PKV and Bible study. It's so nice you know, where you have a CF (Christian Fellowship) in uni where you can get to know other brothers and sisters in Christ. Oh! I met Vivian (my childhood friend from Muar, what a small world)

April: Went to watch FESENI where some of my friends (Clem, Wern Jun, Cherie, Sam, Kim, Zach, etc) were involved in it. Went there to support them. Still quite new and still getting to know them more. I joined in the Easter practice as one of the villagers for the coming Easter as well. WOW, i had to dance and also act.LOL. And these people have great talents, from writing scripts, to composing music, to singing and to acting. I'm totally amazed by all of them.

May: Silence of the drums production in UM, evangelical event for 2 days. For that 2 days, the theater was filled with people. And all of us have come this far, because of God's goodness despite we had many challenges during the practice. And it's been 3 months since I entered UM. Got to know many people mostly from PKV. Thank God for that. I know I'm not alone because I have these awesome people who is there for me.

June: Had church camp and study week. LOL, basically our study week was makan week. We went different places to eat during that week. Havent even breakfast, we already planned for dinner and we even had a Makan Group Whatsapp! Went to KPS everyday during study week and also exam week. After exams,we had 2 months of sem break.

July: Worked in J-kids for 2 months during study break. And.... our results were being posted to our house! I was speechless when my friend told me that she got her results already. I went WOW WOW!! they posted our results to our home??haha. But Thank You Lord for the wonderful results I had, although one of the paper was seriously a killer  paper and I kinda screwed it. 

August: Still working in the kindergarten near my house. Well, can earn extra income for myself. Was chosen to be involved in MSK (Malam Suai Kenal) for the next semester as the Transport & Logistics committee. The first time when Clement approached me about this, I was kinda hesitant as I had not done this before, but first and foremost, I'm not doing all these to serve myself, but to serve and honour God. We had online meetings every fortnight to discuss about our "perkembangan" haha. That whole month was my first time calling up different people, dealing about the venue and other stuffs. *wow! Thank God for the giving me the courage to speak*

September: omo...2nd sem already!! 7 months since I entered UM *can't you believe it?* MSK committees met up for the last time before the event on the 18th.  That is where we gather all Christian juniors and seniors together. Getting to know them better. Hall was packed with many new juniors who had just entered UM. Thank you Lord for bringing them here. 

October: Had Inter CG games-Captain ball. It was my first time playing captain ball and it was FUN!! I would wanna join again in future. Got the same group as Tim, and though our group lose, he said it's okay. Indeed, when he talks *angin kuat* words of wisdom came out *salutes*. It was Convocation week too at the 3rd week of October, I joined the rest to celebrate together with them and lambung them. Ngaww, I'm so gonna miss those who have graduated, although I've just known them for one sem. And we had T.H.E CAMP!!! 4 days of exciting time with God in GSBA, PD. I love the time I had there with everyone as you can see in my previous blog posts. =D

November: As usual, packed with assignments and reading more journals day by day, meeting up supervisor for ideas, etc. We also started our carolling and skit practice for the Christmas Party. 

December: We had Christmas Party and Final Year Party during the last day of PKV. It's the end of the year 2014. But for me, it's never the end. I thank God for the many many blessings, His love, His grace, His mercy, His faithfulness to me throughout this whole year. 

Sincerely, I really like my life in UM compared to MSU. =) This is because I have a great and awesome family here, I have a CF here which is PKV. They are always here to encouragement when I'm down, to cheer me up when I'm sad, etc. I have the chance to connect with brothers & sisters in Christ, I have the chance to know and learn more about God's word. Thank you God for placing me in UM. I know He has a purpose for placing me here. 

And oh yea, maybe having a postgrad CG is one of them, for me to step out from my comfort zone. Thanks to Tim who's always there to encourage me in this matter. 

Looking back, 2014 had been truly a great year for me =)
How about you? How have your year been?

No comments:

Post a Comment