Friday, October 31, 2014

T.H.E Camp Part 1

From the 18th to 21st October 2014, we had T.H.E (Terrific, Happening, Exciting) Camp 2014. It's my first time joining this camp organized by PKV. I have 3 different albums for this camp with loads of pics.HAHA but i can't be uploading all. 

First of all, close all my books, campak nota jejauh, lez enjoy T.H.E.Camp!!

~waiting for the bus to come~


 ~Daeho and Seung Eun, both korean exchange students~


 ~our lunch somewhere in Lukut~


 ~the place!! GSBA (Golden Sands Baptist Assembly)


 ~ice breaking game~


 ~the beach~

YES, i love the beach. Although the water was not that clear, but yea, itz been ages since I last went to the beach. Immediately after they let us do our own things after ice breaking, I was super excited to head to the beach. *orang lain masuk bilik chill, aku tak sabar nak pergi beach*

Oh and before that, we have the "Angels and Mortal game" where each and every one of us are assigned to have one mortal. Guys will choose girls and vice versa. I chose mine too (the name of my mortal will be revealed at the end of the camp)
So, i have to be a good angel to take care of my mortal without them knowing who exactly is their angel. *ngeh ngeh ngeh there goes my good plan*

 ~Annette, our camp speaker from FES (Fellowship of Evangelical Students)~

She talked about our theme "Wake up and Reach Out"


~my group, Good Berry~

First day was fun! 
More pics and stories to come till the last day of camp.
Hit the bed around midnight coz I was a lil tired. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment